2. Don't use insecticide/pesticide
3. Become a Beekeeper
4. Buy local honey
5. Give Bees as a gift
6. Save a bumblebee at Bumblebee Conservation Trust
7. Give plants as gifts and make them bee friendly plants.
8. Educate children about bees
9. Use honey in cooking and beauty products
10. Learn more about bees: read a book; visit a beekeepers blog
11. Buy all things bee products here and 50% goes to save the bees.
12. Join a campaign: in Australia: Secure Food Save Bees
: in New Zealand: Save Our Bees Charitable Trust
: in Canada: CANPOLIN
: in America: NAPPC
: INTERNATIONAL POLLINATOR INITIATIVES
Linked up at Windows on Wildlife where you can find beautiful photos on many kinds of wild life